There’s a School Dance?!?!

Halloween Dance-Hosted by the Senior Class

Joshua Rolfe, Assignment Editor

Do you remember those school dances we used to have in middle school? The ones in the cafe? You may remember them to be fantastic! Or you could have hated them…Well, whichever it was doesn’t matter because the senior class just introduced a brand new kind of school dance!

Come to the Blacklight Dance on October 28th at 7pm to experience a dance like no other.

The dances theme is something we’ve never seen in a school dance before. A BLACK LIGHT theme! The senior class is hoping to draw as many students to this blacklight party they can. But what’s a blacklight party without NEON colors? Unlike middle school Halloween dances where we dressed up, EVERYONE is encouraged to wear bright neon that will create a sea of colors.

Music will be put on by Nick Perreault who will be running the sound system. But oh wait, all music will be student decided! The class officers want everyone to have the best experience.

One of the officers, Taylor Penniman, says, “I think we’re going to try to poll a playlist from students and have it be more like a party.” As a group, the officers do not want to spend money on an actual DJ. Instead, they will be putting the money towards the black lights.

This event could be your last high school dance! (other than prom)So be at the school on October 28th and experience the party with your senior class!