The impacts of xenophobia in a country

Stand up against xenophobia

Constancio Romero

Sophia Malhot reading about imigrigation in the United States history

Mr.Chad Richard history,a  teacher of Triton High School, described the contradictions of xenophobia that some people have had, and reveals in detail how immigration began in the History of United States

“It’s been there forever said Richard.Xenophobia it comes  and goes down. If you look up American immigration history there’s time that we shot the door and Chinese Exclusion Act things that nature trying to force systems,picking groups to not come in.This is part of our history as well as an open arm.Right now we are in an up  take in the xenophobia,radical right on our stuff going on when you lead for your presidential candidacy that Mexicans and murders that might spill it public perception” said Richard.

The agreement that lawmakers produced last week will allocated $1,375 billion for fencing along the board,the amount is even less than  the past year.

Accord to the New York times article”Trump Puts Best Face on Boarder Deal,as Aides Try to Assuage an Angry Right”

The senate plans to make a vote on the measure on Thursday,so the democrats were close to make the deal.

Last summer Trump refused a deal of $25 billions for the wall in exchange for protectors for 1.8 million of young immigrant people brought into the United States and Mr.Trump refuses the deal

LauraKlullezca Teacher of international Marketing at  Triton High School explains that they are open to another countries, she described the xenophobic people ignorant not so much nationalism  but they are used as excuse.

“ Some Americans don’t like that that they have xenophobia because don’t know other people. They don’t understand another culture. They have issues. So I just think it all comes down to ignorant and they use us   they as an excuse nationalism and they use us.

I think these days are more prevalent, our  current Administration advocates that its all this separation. Even we have been living in a globalization economy  For many years all the Southern Cut people off And check people out, which is absolutely ridiculous Because America Issa melting part,It doesn’t make any sense Because we are all immigrants .

President Trump advocates bad behavior People who support Donald Trump Mostly they are xenophobic Unfortunately it’s a big problem in our country,  building the wall between United States and Mexico It’s a waste of money,Our economy will be devastated Relational with Mexico will make it worst we do business still with Mexico If they were better management at the border We didn’t need a wall I think is stupid I think that is barbaric old solution to a modem problem” said Kullezca

Ben Fourgere student of Triton high school gave us his point of view about xenophobia.He thinks  that is like a kind of fear, which should not be given to citizens that they should not have because the United States is a first world country.

“I I feel that’s a paranoia that nobody is guaranteed to stay in the nation the loudest voices are those who cry out, outside, and very few are those who dare to answer: We are all immigrants. slow and safe hatred is embedded..” said Fourgere

According to Jose  Arturo Martinez, student of Laker High school in Michigan, points out that having foreigners complicates more the citizens of the country who have a trade, indicates that poverty will increase.

If we bring foreign people what importance you give to the citizens of that nation,you as a citizen at the moment you experience that foreigners coming to your country taking your position you feel frustrated of only imagining yourself in a position like that.

In this case you do not receive the same importance as foreigners offering jobs,some of the effects that entails is not having a defined, original culture for which a mixed culture would have an effect that could not identify” said Martinez