Nobly Informed

Josh Noble gives insight about who he is outside and inside of school

Josh Noble in his office giving his best pose for the camera

Calvin Gjimaraj, Staff Writer

Noble remembers the exact moment,

“Mr (Timothy) Connell who teaches in the middle school, he was the reason I decided I wanted to become a teacher”.

Josh Noble is the new reach program teacher here at Triton. In a interview he spoke on why he decided to become a teacher, what his hobbies are, what his new position entitles, and much more. We also spoke to others close to Noble to see what their thoughts on this new teacher are.

Noble revealed to us where he spent his years at college,

“I went to Kentucky Wesleyan College and I went to Cambridge College for my masters,” stated Noble with a welcoming smile.

Noble also mentioned his years as a teacher.

“This will be my 8th year teaching,” Noble said remenacing on the past years.

Noble also spoke about his position here at Triton,

“Here at Triton I am the teacher for the reach program, I oversee the students and their progress through school”.

One of Noble`s hobbies is playing and coaching soccer.

“I love sports, I coached the jv soccer team here like 5 or 6 years ago and want to do it again,” stated Noble with a expression of glee.

Noble talked about his time as a student.

“I got into a lot of trouble, but I did well too, I liked to have fun but I always got my work done,” Noble stated.

Mr Brenon one of Mr Noble`s bosses, as well as the vice principal to Triton had some things to say about Noble.

Brenon describes Noble as,   

“Easygoing, Direct, Structured, Organized, he’s one of those guys that you know you can go talk to”.  

Brenon also considers Noble`s teaching methods as very good.

“He teaches in a respectful way, the students respect him and he respects them,” stated Mr Brenon while lifting the pencil sitting on his desk and placing it on top of his left ear.

Annesa (Junior) one of Noble`s students thinks,

“He is more understanding towards a students actions than most of the teachers in this school”.

Anessa had some more to say about Noble.

“He’s a genuine teacher that always shows respect towards his students,” stated Annesa while chewing her gum.

Miss Dempsey one of Noble`s co workers spoke about Noble and her relations to him,

“We co-teach the Integrated Literature class, we have a mix of students who are in different grades in the class”.

When asked about Noble`s strengths Dempsey replied,

“His biggest strength is that he wants to build relationships with the kids, you always hear him having conversations to see what the students like and what things they share in common”.

So far Noble has been a great new addition to the Triton staff and a great help to students. Let’s just wait and see what’s next to come from him in the future.