How To feed A Viking

Henrik Ernst, Staff Writer

How to Feed a Viking

This week, we looked to tritonians to determine their favorite foods. We asked Several students and teachers what food they would like, cooked to perfection in the given moment. We asked Sophomore, Jesse Wilkinson and several others what meal they would chose if it were to be his last, and here was his response.
TV: “So Jesse, if you were to have one meal right now that was your last, professionally cooked, what would you choose?”
JW: “Mac and cheese. I like it when it’s baked after it’s cooked and crusty on top. Throw some bread crumbs on top, that’s delicious but, it has to be the four-cheese mac n’ cheese, extra cheesy. Probably to top it off, i’ll throw some lobster in there and call it lobster mac and cheese. Oh, and if i’m feeling extra spicy i’ll throw in some hot sauce.”

So folks, next time you have mac n cheese you oughta try some hot sauce if you’re looking to spice things up a bit.
Next we went to Mr.Dow, the Librarian Assistant to find out what he would choose as a last meal.
TV:”Now, Mr.Dow, what would you chose as one last meal if you had to, cooked to perfection?”
MD:” A French breakfast, filled with macaroons, croissants, and baguettes because I love breads.”
TV:”Mmmhmm, sounds delicious Mr.Dow. Thank you for your time.”
Lastly, we went to Junior, Wasif Shawman and asked him what food would be his preference.
TV:” Wasif my friend I have one question. What meal would you choose right now at this exact moment if it were to be your last?”
WS:” Anything? Hmmm, Salmon, with some vegetables and mashed potatoes, gravy for the mashed potatoes and that’s it.

With the holiday’s coming right up, it may be time to start thinking about your ideal meal, or some sort of exercise to work off the gains from eat season.