Leo’s House Of Pizza Review

With just a quick stop right off the rotary heading to Newburyport , hungry students  can stop at Leo’s House of Pizza and grab an outstanding meal that will most definitely satisfy your needs. Leo’s House of Pizza, owned and operated by Spiro Gioulis, is a family-run establishment known for its incredible Italian and Greek cuisine. The menu features specialty pizzas with homemade sauce, mouthwatering gyros, and an array of other tempting dishes.

The four best  reviewed dishes they serve at the family diner are the French  fries, the chicken fingers, the chicken wings, and the home style pizza, which we decided to review and give our opinions about. We hope to show that  the food there is worth the money and the time to go in and sit down and share a good meal with friends and family. 

When you first walk into the restaurant,  you are met with the amazing smell of freshly cooked food and you can hear the fryers constantly cooking, ready for their next customer to walk through the door. Next we were met with the array  of choices to choose from, the menu appearing on the bright televisions. The service is amazng at Leo’s. you have the main chef and waiter Yanni, hes been working at leos since it opened because it a family ran business. But the service is amazing and they always make a customer feel welcomed. 

We finally decided to go with the Rench fries, some of the best fries around. They serve their fries right out of the fryer and they are nothing like those small McDonald’s fries; they are bigger than average fries and they have the best texture because of how cooked they are on the outside. At Leo’s they give you so many fries for only $4.40 for a small and $5.50 for a large. It could be the best deal of all time.

Then we also decided to eat the chicken fingers. We ordered the chicken fingers and sat down at a table. It only felt like a second before they were already  cooked and ready for us to devour. We both took  out first bite , and it felt like we had never eaten before. We just wanted to eat the whole thing right away. The crispy outside and juicy inside came together so well to make one of the better chicken fingers we have had. We think that they have a good thing going with there chicken fingers but they taste the same as a lot of other restaurant and business meals. We feel if Leo’s added something unique  and different to them they would be a lot better. But for the price of  $11.00 for a large order and $6.00 for a half order we think it’s a meal people will constantly be ordering.

Finally we went with the final dish, the cheese pizza. For $12.00 you can grab yourself a large pizza, and for a great price of $9.50, you can grab yourself a small. As the cheese pizza came out of the oven it made the whole restaurant smell amazing. The cheese pizza sitting on our table looked amazing and we couldnt wait to dig in. With the first bite you can taste everything so clearly and it just has an amazing taset. We found that this pizza was better than most of the popular pizza places around like dominios, pomodori, and etc. Overall we thought the pizza was amazing and we very much recommend it to you.

Leaving the store we felt great other than the feeling of being full after all the food we ate there was no real after effects and the feeling of having amazing food was all that we felt.