How does Ms. Lebrun, special education teacher, learn the new hallways at SES

New teacher, Lebrun, poses in front of her whiteboard in her classroom.
Courtesy of Lebrun

finding a name for her 15 month old was hard enough with the billion different names shes seen throughout her years of teaching

Lebrun has taught kindergarten through 5th grade at Hamilton-Wenham, has coached girls soccer and boys basketball, and was an administrator for a while after that. She soon left that behind because she was about to have a child. Now Lebrun is at SES where she is a special education teacher. Outside of education, Lebrun’s loves new experiences like riding motorcycles, skiing and snowboarding. She is very competitive, especially against her husband.

“Building relationships is why I got into teaching“ Said Lebrun

Ms. Lebrun is someone who didn’t just pick a teacher as a career for the pay or because it was a random career choice. Lebrun chose it because she enjoyed the job, being around the kids and building relationships with them was important to her.

Through Ms. Lebrun years of teaching and being administered, she has enjoyed all of it. Having connections with the other admin and the kids was what Lebrun enjoyed so much about the education occupation. Of the young years of Ms. lebrun, she didn’t have the best teachers growing up, so for her future she wanted to make sure she was a good teacher for the kids. It was meaningful to her about teaching kids the way of the world and being an active member of society.