What’s In My Backpack?

Venturing into the backpacks of Triton High School students

Sofia DeSimone, Staff Writer

Certainly one-of-a-kind, this student’s backpack is blue and white striped and dawns an embroidered monogram “ESL” for Erika Lynn Siemasko.

Today, we venture into Siemasko’s school bag – a PB Teen customized, monogrammed backpack.

In the side pocket, Erika always keeps her light green water bottle full of chilly water to stay hydrated through the long day leading up to soccer practice.

In the front pocket is where Erika keeps a few beauty essentials including Q-tips and a Burt’s Bees lip shimmer in the scent, rhubarb.

The biggest pocket is where the necessities are kept. A shimmery agenda book complete with homework assignments, practice times, and game days lies in its own reserved pocket. In her agenda book is an adorable Polaroid of Erika and her two friends, Donna and Sofie. Erika told the Voice, “I keep this picture in my agenda because it reminds me of the summer and happy times. I like to have it there to look at when I’m stressed out because it keeps me going.”

Besides her agenda, Erika keeps all of her binders in her locker and backpack. Each subject has a different color scheme which allows her to stay organized and keep her work together.

“I love this new backpack because it’s personalized and it helps me keep organized with all the assorted pockets. I would highly recommend PB Teen backpacks to everyone. I hope that it lasts me until college.”

If you are interested in this backpack, check out PB Teen backpacks in the link below! 🙂

https://www.pbteen.com/shop/backpacks-luggage/shop-backpacks-new/