Byfield’s Stranger Things

April 1, 2019

Ethan Tougas

“Stranger Things” cast standing in front of Triton Regional High School

Stranger Things season three is now confirmed to release on July 4th of this year. The new season will bring with it new monsters, a fantastic story line, and a beautifully dreary setting: Byfield.

“Man was it good to be home!” Said Joseph Keery, who plays the role of Steve Harrington. “Having grown up in Newburyport, this season really brought back some memories.”

While planning the location for season three, Keery pushed hard to film in his home area.

“I get really homesick you know? When we stepped out into the marshes behind Triton High School to shoot the episodes, nothing could compare to how nostalgic the view was” Said Kerry.

Stranger Things Producer Karl Gajdusek offered Triton 4.1 million dollars to film on the school grounds, which is enough money to just barely pay off Triton’s debt.

“It was truly an honor to not only meet the cast of my favorite TV show, but also to receive such a large sum of money to put towards our schools. We still can’t seem to afford the late busses however,” Said Superintendent Brian Forget.